Deodorizing Stinky Hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deodorizing Stinky Hands

Post  Bringel on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Hey guys

I dont know about you but after a good day diving or fshing the worse part is cleaning and gutting the fish as your hands have smell that just doesnt go away even after you wash it 10 times so i started researching how can you get rid of the smell without wear gloves?!?! and i found it and it does work very well!!

A few drops of Lemon dish soap will eliminate 90% of fish odors plus make your hands feel a lot better after fish cleaning. You can eliminate the other 10% of the odor with a teaspoon of Mouth Wash. An additional benefit of this procedure is you will have far fewer sores from tiny cuts and fin pricks.
avatar
Bringel

Posts : 180
Breath Hold : 1
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 30
Location : Cape Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum