Spear-Line Cape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping the juices in

3 posters

Go down

Keeping the juices in Empty Keeping the juices in

Post  Bringel Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:45 pm

i know when braaing a fish if you leave it a minute to long on the coals it ends up drying out so quickly and thats not cool if you have a nice galjoen on the braai!
So no matter what the fish, put a light glaze of mayo on both sides of the meat. This will keep your fish from ever drying out during the cooking process and it also gives it a nice taste.
I do the same thing with melted butter sometimes when I just want to slap some hotties on the grill without getting out the cast iron pan.
Even simpler is to just use a type of oil spray, preferably olive oil based. I pretty much will use the oil spray on any type of non-fatty meat on the grill, including skinless chicken, sirloin steak, pork tenderloin, etc.
What a Face
Bringel
Bringel

Breath Hold : 1

Back to top Go down

Keeping the juices in Empty Re: Keeping the juices in

Post  Bear Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:19 am

What's the best way to do roman? I bake most of my fish in the oven, but they seem to dry out helluva fast
Bear
Bear

Breath Hold : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishingtaylor01 Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:05 am

My favorite way of doing tail is to just seal your fish in tinfoil with lemon juice, butter, fish spice etc and put it onto the fire closed. Then open it for the last 5 min before it is ready. It keeps all the juices in and my friends always seem to finish the fish. I always try take the smallest tail home and do just the fillet in the foil.
Fishingtaylor01
Fishingtaylor01

Breath Hold : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum