Spear-Line Cape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Advice deciding on 1st Gun.. .Rabitech Equinox OR Freediver Protege

3 posters

Go down

Need Advice deciding on 1st Gun.. .Rabitech Equinox OR Freediver Protege Empty Need Advice deciding on 1st Gun.. .Rabitech Equinox OR Freediver Protege

Post  GUS@DYNAMIC Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 am

Hi Guys.
Im hoping to do start diving this december but still havent decided on Gun yet.
i intend doing shore dives starting out at campsbay side. What make do i go for? Is there much differance in make?
What worked well for you? Trigger Reliability? Size? Reel or Non-Reel? Any advice would be much apreciated.
Thanx

GUS@DYNAMIC

Breath Hold : 0

Back to top Go down

Need Advice deciding on 1st Gun.. .Rabitech Equinox OR Freediver Protege Empty Re: Need Advice deciding on 1st Gun.. .Rabitech Equinox OR Freediver Protege

Post  JasonGarner Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 am

U can also look at Rob Allens railsguns...they good. i have one. cheers

JasonGarner

Breath Hold : 0

Back to top Go down

Need Advice deciding on 1st Gun.. .Rabitech Equinox OR Freediver Protege Empty gun

Post  spearouys Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 pm

I have dived with many a make size and model gun. I tend to go for "comfortable" guns rather than ones that look nice etc. I do however recommend the protege as it is the exact same barrel as the evolution only difference is in the rubber thickness and as you progress you can just chuck on 18-20mm rubbers. Must say I bought a gun from Rian and Leonard as well (Johri) and it is an awesome gun. It's as hardy as you can get it's built like a tank. It all boils down to yourself and what do you find comfortable in your hand.
spearouys
spearouys

Breath Hold : 3

Back to top Go down

Need Advice deciding on 1st Gun.. .Rabitech Equinox OR Freediver Protege Empty Re: Need Advice deciding on 1st Gun.. .Rabitech Equinox OR Freediver Protege

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum