Spear-Line Cape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When diving and spearing fish how often do you encounter sharks and what do you do then?

2 posters

Go down

When diving and spearing fish how often do you encounter sharks and what do you do then? Empty When diving and spearing fish how often do you encounter sharks and what do you do then?

Post  Bringel Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:47 am

Hey guys

This is a question that im very interested to know from you more experienced guys as you have dived everywhere and probably have experienced sharks. so please tell us your stories and what to do and how to prevent it, if possible??

Thank guys Cool
Bringel
Bringel

Breath Hold : 1

Back to top Go down

When diving and spearing fish how often do you encounter sharks and what do you do then? Empty The Johnnies

Post  Vaatjie Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:37 am

Bringel

My best advice is not to think about it.

Second, use your brain and dont dive if it ios not clean.

Dont dive alone

Remmeber if you can see it you have tim eto think and react.

Keep in mind the stats 4 people a year, worldwide.

Se keep it in perspective.
Vaatjie
Vaatjie

Back to top Go down

When diving and spearing fish how often do you encounter sharks and what do you do then? Empty Re: When diving and spearing fish how often do you encounter sharks and what do you do then?

Post  Bringel Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:42 am

Thanks man Well tell me have you had any experience with sharks!! share some stories lol I love hearing diving stories silent
Bringel
Bringel

Back to top Go down

When diving and spearing fish how often do you encounter sharks and what do you do then? Empty Sharks

Post  Vaatjie Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 am

My story isnt that scary but I had a face-off with a Bronzie at Millers, around 2m in size. Quite beautiful to be honest.

Maar met die Vaaljasse, nog nie juis nie.

Maar ek weet Joey Johnston a Blue Spearo van Moselbaai het `n Vaaljas in die deus geskiet by Millers toe die bogger inkom vir `n hit!!

Best is to us ecommon sense, check the viz, dont tie fish to your belt etc.
Vaatjie
Vaatjie

Back to top Go down

When diving and spearing fish how often do you encounter sharks and what do you do then? Empty Re: When diving and spearing fish how often do you encounter sharks and what do you do then?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down